Monday, September 21, 2015

Blu Pure XL (2015) Review: Blu's First Real Flagship Contender Is A Strong One, But Its Future Is Uncertain

wm_IMG_6470

We've talked about Blu phones a lot in the past, and I've personally gone hands-on with essentially every phone the company has released over the last couple of years. I've seen everything from the cheapest of the cheap to the higher-end stuff from Blu, but never anything like the 2015 Pure XL. Sure, it carries the same name as one of the higher-end devices that the company put out last year, but trust me when I say this one is nothing like that phone.

Read More

Blu Pure XL (2015) Review: Blu's First Real Flagship Contender Is A Strong One, But Its Future Is Uncertain was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets » Reviews http://bit.ly/1We36MX
via Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets » Reviews
Powered by Blogger.